Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
1 2 3 4
General Discussion

[Pinned] The Official ZugZug ONE UP Thread

Bringing this old school hit back! Rules: Since ill be starting this, the rules are simple, reply to each post with a Pic/gif/meme (no videos) directly owning the previous, make sure it relates in some way, and try and beat the last guy/gal's post...
Small Hose 3y
Hose769483Small Akki 2y
General Discussion

[Pinned] BBcode for Forums

http://help.shivtr.com/customer/portal/articles/381334-bbcode
Small Akki 4y
Akki0316Small Akki 4y
[Pinned] Raid Times
General Discussion

[Pinned] Raid Times

Monday (optional), Teusday , Wednesday, Thursday7pm est(server) - 10/10:30 (est/server)
Small Hose 4y
Hose0348Small Hose 4y
General Discussion

[Pinned] Guild Policy/Rules

Ranks:Recruit - 2 week policy non prioritized on loot. This means that you will not be prioritized on loot but if the item in question is something that no raider wants it will be given to you.Member - Friends and family rank for people that wanna...
Small Hose 4y
Hose0410Small Hose 4y
General Discussion

MCAT exams

Just wanna let everyone know that I will be taking my MCAT (Medical College Admissions Test) this Saturday. I'm not to excited about taking a test that will determine my future but hey, who knows. Wish me luck and talk to most of you later.
Small Serrenia 2y
Serrenia4914Small Eugypsy 2y
General Discussion

Tech Help

Long story short, AVG wasn't working properly, thought it was the culprit for deleting my WeakAuras, can't uninstall it naturally, search up the issue, AVG Support says to use the AVG Remover Tool, go through with it and it asks for a restart. Res...
Small Eugypsy 2y
Eugypsy2475Small Eugypsy 2y
General Discussion

WarcraftLogs: How to Check Rotations

So I didn't realize this was the perfect way to check class rotation on WarcraftLogs until someone pointed it out in the hunter discord. Some of you may know this already but some of you may not and I personally find it EXTREMELY helpful towards i...
Small Eugypsy 2y
Eugypsy31575Small Ifro 2y
Spacebar1271Member avatar small Spacebar 2y
General Discussion

PINK BURR

I DID IT!
Small Spark 2y
Spark7925Small Spark 2y
General Discussion

7.2 Followers

A bunch of big names are appearing in 7.2 for classes as followers, it's pretty safe to assume a few of them are going to have big quest lines associated with them seeing as Shaman get this particular individual (one i've been wiating on for so lo...
Small Mx 2y
Mx1307Small Mx 2y
General Discussion

PSA: Fix for Long load screens

So for those who may still be having issues with loading screens since the launch of Legion, this should be able to fix or at least alleviate the loading times a bit.Locate your World of Warcraft Folder, Open the WTF Folder, Open the Config text f...
Small Mx 2y
Mx1491Small Mx 2y
General Discussion

Mythic + Spreadsheet

Hey made a quick spreadsheet showing how many mythic + runs everyone has done.Here it isI added ilvl comparison to dungeons completed upon request. I'll update it every now and then.
Small Calaribinix 2y
Calaribinix91330Member avatar small Jabrill 2y
General Discussion

s0lo'D @n myThiz +

Small Tophoku 2y
Tophoku 4458Small Tophoku 2y
General Discussion

Sticking up for Mxican :D

http://imgur.com/a/iFsVJ
Small Grandmason 2y
Grandmason5657Small Mx 2y
General Discussion

Not Raiding for 12/22/2016 (Please Read)

Hey guys due to different missing a good amount of raiders today (Ifro, Hose, Mx, Spr) so were calling the raid for tonight. Great job yesterday in finally taking down Odyn! If possible and the team is interested in doing Guarm or EN on Monday ple...
Small Grandmason 2y
Grandmason2407Small Arvandar 2y
General Discussion

NightHold Videos

With the release date for Nighthold being out there I thought i would post some videos from a friends guild that has been doing PTR NH. Note that they havent uploaded ALL of nighthold as of making this post, but i'll update it as more videos are p...
Small Smalaxe 2y
Smalaxe1341Small Smalaxe 2y
General Discussion

Reminder: vacations

Hey just wanted to remind you guys I won't be available for raid for this week and most of next week. If I make it back fast enough I'll be available for Thursdays raid for next week. Happy x mas guys ttyl
Member avatar small Spr (Boris) 2y
Spr (Boris)2328Small Spark 2y
General Discussion

*throws panties*

Hell ya :) https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WXsF6ZmBeBE
Small Spark 2y
Spark1348Small Spark 2y
General Discussion

Heroic Nythendra - Fire Mage

WARNING: Shit mage gameplay with very strange music!!!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpXvT6lQWNI&feature=youtu.beLogs for this fight.https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/wWJFTGDXvgVr3hmH#fight=3&type=damage-doneNote: I did beat the other ...
Small Bayloc 2y
Bayloc2426Small Tophoku 2y
General Discussion

Mythic and Mythic+'s this Friday

LF more people this Friday night. I need a tank, healer and two DPS to really push out as many mythics as you can stand. I did two PUG mythic of EoA yesterday, neither got completed and it was terrible. Looking for a combo of people to complete a ...
Small Bayloc 2y
Bayloc5675Small Kylisse 2y